Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MacArt Fest


This past weekend I had the pleasure of being an invited artist and demonstrator for the MacArt Fest in Springfield, Illinois. Friday night featured twenty local artists for an evening filled with "art in action". I printed a small woodblock for the duration of the evening and got to share printmaking with many people who had never experienced it before. It was awesome.

Saturday night we were all invited back with additional artists for a sale. I debuted hinterland craft's new summer card line along with a new creative adventure I've embarked on with my brother: glass bead making. We make our beads with a torch in our tiny garage studio and then pair them with sterling silver accents.

Both the jewelry and paper goods are still available!

No comments: